Pages

Monday, October 20, 2008

EVO 2009-digital storytelling session proposal accepted

Hi again,
I am multitasking as usual these days but I can now find more time to blog and share my reflections and good news with my followers.:)I have also started to blog about my MA reflections in another blog which I intend to make reflective .I am glad to have learned the EVO proposal we submitted with my friend Sedat is accepted. We are going to get moderator training for a month and then start the six week session about digital storytelling.I hope to learn a lot both from the training and the real sessions.
Keep following me;)

B.

2 comments:

Nina Liakos said...

Beyza, that is so great! Congratulations to you and Sedat. I know you will have a great session!

BeyzaY said...

Thanks Nina!
I am glad to see you as a moderator in one of the groups too!
Hugs:)