Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2008

new plans&ideas


The end of the year and beginning of a new semester has led me to make new plans and put them into action both in my professional and academic life. I have just learned I will be teaching online and plan the online activities in the University I work for.There's a lot of work to do but not enough time to plan the activities. Therefore, we decided to use a certain coursebook which can be used online and give the ss a certain time to write and submit their tasks.We are going to make use of adobe connect,a tablet pc ,and the coursebook and assign students homework online.As the program is distance, I think setting up a blog or a wiki can help them to interact with their friends and can give them a chance to display their written or oral work to a wider audience.I started doing an M.A in TEFL at Bahcesehir University.I hope to make use of my online experience in the program and euqio myself with necessary information.I also decided to submit a proposal to EVO with my colleague Sedat working at Middle East Technical University.I hope all my plans work .
Wish me luck:)
B.

No comments: