Pages

Saturday, February 3, 2007

My new class blog

Hi again:)
I have created a class blog for my new class which is going to start on Monday.As it is my first class blog ,I'm very excited and enthusiastic about it.I have written an introductory message in Turkish since my new ss are very low level ss who have repeated the same module twice.I will post a new entry to that blog about how to get an account and create a blog, in Turkish ,if they have problems about these things.Moreover I added some links to that blog.I'm always open to everyone's ideas and suggestions so if you have any ideas or suggestions,lets share and learn from our experiences:)
Best wishes
Beyza

2 comments:

An said...

I love it, Beyza!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will ask you about some things you include here.
A big kiss,
Tebrikler!!!!!!!!!!
An

BeyzaY said...

Since there's a change in my schedule I'm going to be the teacher of a higher level class than the other one so I need to modify my blog or maybe create another one.I 'll let everybody know when I do the necessary changes.
Best wishes
Beyza