Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Del.icio.us :)


Internet is a vast source of information so everyone receives lots of important links from yahoogroups,or friends just like me. It's really difficult to keep these links together so I asked Vance (the king of the webheads) to help me. He suggested opening a del.icio.us account and collect all my links there. I found it really useful and I'm going keep all my important links in my de.icio.us account from now on. I'll keep my blog posted when I discover a new feature of it.You can access all my links by going to the link below .

http://del.icio.us/buoyant

Believe me they're really delicious :)
Enjoy:)
Beyza




3 comments:

Prof. Nelba Quintana- La Plata- Argentina said...

Hi, Beyza: I have a delicious account but I still find it difficult to organize what I have bookmarded. I cannot find a way to organize the info into folders as in Favourites section in Explorer.
If you know how, post it , please.

Mary H said...

Hi Beyza,
Delicious is a great tool for keeping and organizing bookmarks. I have added you to my network. By the way, if you want more information about how to use delicious, Claudia C of FCE Blog wrote a great post about it. See Bookmarks are Tagtastic

Hugs from Japan,
Mary

BeyzaY said...

Thanks Mary.I'll definitely check that blog.
Happy blogging
Beyza